Here you can find a few tips about restautants or bars in Tenerife:
– Best food. Honestly, you won’t find it in a beachside restaurant. Explore the area, or even better ask locals, we will be glad to help and you will see the difference.
– Water. Restaurants don’t serve tap water. This water is not recommended in most places of the island, it may cause stomach trouble.
– Smoking. There is a smoking ban in the Canary Islands since January 2006. All indoor public areas are now smoke-free but a few small areas. Nevertheless, you will probably eat or have drinks outdoors most of the time.
– Tipping. Due to a very cheap prices in general, tips are usual and very welcome, it puts them in a good mood.
– Relax. You will find a relaxing atmosphere everywhere in Tenerife, that is part of the charm of the Canary Islands. Therefore, don’t expect to have a quick service in bars or restaurants.
Tags: Tenerife, Restaurants, Smoking ban, Food